Baby Shower Prediction Advice Card - Elephant (Set of 50)
Baby shower games should not only be entertaining, but sentimental and special as well. With our Kate Aspen's Baby Shower Prediction Advice Card, the Parents-to-be will be overwhelmed with loving words. The guests can use the game as advice and prediction cards. With questions like "what do you hope the baby gets from mom or from dad", how could these not make your heart smile? It's also incredibly exciting seeing who predicts the correct length, weight, and date of birth for baby. Perhaps you could offer a gift to whomever picks the closest combination? You could send out an email after the baby's birth announcing the winner and the prize. That's another sweet way to get your friends and family involved. Because the cards are so adorable and made with an elephant character, they'll fit in well with your baby shower décor as well. You could place them on the entrance table or even on the table where the guests will be eating. Either way, they're sure to be a big hit with all the FAMILY!
Features and Facts:
- Sold in sets of 50 Advice Cards.
- White and Gold
- White cardstock shaped elephant card with gold foil accents. Dark gray printed text outlines questions and an advice section for baby shower guests to fill out for the new parents - "Baby Predictions & Advice".
- Measures: 5.4" w x 4.8" d x 0.1" h
- Packaged: 5.71" w x 4.92" d x 0.79" h
- Shrink wrap with sticker packaging.