Blue Willow Wedding Advice Cards - Teapot (Set of 50)
Our teapot-shaped Blue Willow Wedding Advice Cards are made of the highest quality card stock to ensure that the bride and groom will be able to make these wedding advice cards heirlooms that will be cherished for years to come. We wanted to make a way for the family and friends of the bride and groom to really be able to have a part of their marriage, not just a guest at a celebration. Sold in a generous portion of 50, we designed our advice cards as a way for friends and family to leave words of love and encouragement that can help support a marriage on the good days and the tough days.
Words of wisdom as the newlywed's journey begins, sets the marital compass in the right direction for their lifelong commitment. And they look fabulous too! The vintage French country timeless design of the Blue Willow pattern with its blues and whites, paired with gold details really make our cards sui generis and as beautiful as your fine china.Features and Facts:
- Stack of thin cardstock that is cut into a teapot shape. A French country blue motifs scattered along the edges, with gold foil accents and lettering. Gold foil adorns the top and bottom of the card as well as a thin accent on the handle and spout. The message "Advice for the Bride" is also print in gold foil at the top.
- Sold in sets of 50 paper cards.
- Blue, White, and Gold.
- Cards measure: 6.7" w x 5.3" d x 0.01" h
- Package measures: 6.7" w x 5.3" d x 5.3" h
- Shrink wrap with sticker packaging.