Words of advice can be the best gifts you give when you're celebrating a bridal shower or the day of your wedding reception. These mason jar shaped Floral Wedding Advice Cards from Kate Aspen come in a set of 50 for all of your guests to send the new happy couple home with sweet sentiments for their future. A new bride and groom can use words of encouragement to help them have a happy marriage. The mason jar motif is suitable for rustic wedding decor and pretty pastel colors are delightful to behold. Special writing prompts allow your guests to leave their mark whether anonymously or as an alternative guest book option at your celebration. All your friends and family have to do is fill in the blanks with their words of wisdom. The prompts are "Always...," "Never...," and "I hope you..." with a special section for your guests to leave additional advice for a happy marriage. Whether your guests are married for years or single with sentiments, all will enjoy coming up with advice cards for you and your new spouse. Pick a pretty receiving box or wish jar for your guests to leave cards during your party. You can take the advice cards home and read after your wedding to remember the fond occasion and the well wishes of your loved ones.
Features and Facts:
- Sold in sets of 50 paper cards.
- White, Pink, and Gray.
- Stack of thin cardstock that is die cut in the shape of a mason jar. A pink floral print adorns the top with dark gray message "Advice & Wishes for the new Mr. and Mrs" with gold foil accents.
- Measures: 4.3" w x 6.9" d x 0.01" h
- Packaged: 4.33" w x 6.93" d x 0.79" h
- Shrink wrap with sticker packaging.