Features and Facts:
- Sold in sets of 50 paper advice cards.
- Black, Gold, and White
- Stack of thin black cardstock cards that are die-cut in the shape of a graduation cap. Cards are double-sided. The front has the message "Words of Wisdom For the Graduate" is printed with metallic gold glitter as well as a tassel shape. There is white space below with printed black text space for written messages. The back of the card is outlined in metallic gold glitter with the message "Congrats Grad" in the center in metallic gold glitter.
- Measures: 6.1" w x 3.9" d x 0.01" h
- Packaged: 6.22" w x 4.02" d x 0.79" h
- Shrink wrap with sticker packaging.
Well wishes are always appreciated when a graduate is starting a new journey in life. These Graduation Advice Cards by Kate Aspen can be filled out by guests at a graduation party for the new graduate to read and take advice to heart. With 50 cards included, all your guests will have plenty of opportunities to tell a grad "Good luck!" and give them the words of encouragement that can help them on their path to adulthood. These graduate advice cards feature several prompts for guests to write about freely and openly. Sections include "Always remember," "Focus on," and "Don't forget" so friends and family can complete the sentence. Each card is shaped like a fun graduation cap with gold glitter accents. The front and back are decorated for style with "Words of Wisdom For The Graduate" on the front and "Congrats Grad" printed on the back. Kate Aspen's graduation cards are great for school functions and graduation parties. Friends, family members, and classmates can have fun filling out the cards as an activity that they'll all enjoy. You can surprise the graduate with sentimental notes they can read and keep forever to remind them how special they are and to never give up. Look to a gift for a graduate that gives them hopes for the future as they begin the next chapter in their life. Kate Aspen is here to congratulate you on your big day!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.