Color Inspiration: Jewel Tones
It’s Wedding Wednesday and we are sharing inspiration for a sophisticated champagne shower in rich jewel tones. This chic champagne station, photographed by Whitney Huynh of Tulle & Grace Fine Art Photography is a great idea for engagement parties, bridal showers, and bachelorette parties! Using some simple props, you can achieve this look in 5 simple steps. Now that’s something we can toast to!
1. Hang a backdrop and cover the table – This defines the bar area and instantly transforms the space to match your theme. For this inspired engagement party, a gold sequin backdrop pumps up the glam and this green tablecloth adds a pop of color!
Planning Tip: Shower curtains are often affordable options for backdrops and the holes make them easy to hang!
2. Build your libations – For this bubbly bar, cranberry, pomegranate, and orange juice were mixers and guests could drop in a few raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries as mix-ins. Simply serving juice from a pretty bottle dresses up the display. Flags and hang tags are great too so guests don’t have to guess what the options are.
Planning Tip: Choose fruits and juices that complement both champagne and you color palette. These berry colors fit the jewel tone theme perfectly!
3. Serve up some sweets – These marshmallow bites from Malvi perfectly complement the berry colors and flavors. This is an easy solution to cover decor and dessert in one pretty little display. They really are as delicious as they look!
4. Fit some favors in – These favors fit the theme and thank guests for celebrating with you! Gold polka dot boxes really shine in front of the sequin backdrop, and guests will love the mini bottles of bubbly displayed on the bar.
5. The finishing touches – These genius banners and flags from Liddabits Design Shop bring the whole bar together! Hang a banner, place your flags and tags, then step back and take a look at what you can pull together in 5 easy steps!
Photography: Whitney Huynh of Tulle & Grace Fine Art Photography | Location: The Seed Studio | Paper Goods: Liddabits Design Shop | Favors: Kate Aspen| Marshmallows: Malvi | Styling: Fresca Rutherfurd | Props & Styling Assistance: Janelle Van Houw