You found your man, and now you need your girls! “Pop the question” to your bridesmaids with a surprise gift box! Follow these steps to easily create a creative and personalized “Will you be my bridesmaid?” box filled with goodies your gals will love.
Gather Your Supplies
For this project you’ll need:
- Plain kraft foldable box (You can find these at your local craft store)
- Crinkle paper (Also found at your local craft store)
- Nail polish in one of your wedding colors
- Mini champagne bottles
- Elastic hair ties in your wedding colors (We ordered ours from Knot Just Bows)
- Paper party straws
- Nail files
- Magnets (Any of these fun gifts would also work well: Engagement Ring Bottle Stopper, Engagement Ring Key Chain, Engagement Ring Bottle Opener)
- Optional: Card stock paper and Printable bottle labels for customized inserts and champagne bottles
1. Print Inserts
If you choose to customize your mini champagne bottles, print your design on printable water bottle labels and stick them on each bottle.
Writing a personalized note is a sweet touch! If you want a consistent look, print out custom designs on card stock paper to include in your box. Get your maids excited about their dress with a card featuring your wedding colors!
2. Start Assembling
Place crinkle paper in the gift box and layer all the fun gifts inside so they display nicely.
If you’re not sure about your wedding colors yet, go with a “Something Blue” or “He Asked, She Said Yes” theme! These Something Blue nail files feature one phrase on each file: Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed and Something Blue.
Have you already decided on your color palette? Wrap elastic ties in your colors around card stock printed with a cute saying. How cute is this “I can’t tie the knot without you by my side” card?
3. Ask Your Girls
Now that your box is complete, it’s time to ask your girls! Take your surprise one step further by hosting a small champagne brunch for your bridesmaids and giving them their boxes.
How did you customize your bridesmaid boxes? Share your DIY boxes with us!