No color swatches today! The “Bun in the Oven” baby shower favor is thoughtfully created in gender-neutral colors. That means this favor blends with any color pallet!
Fresh-baked enchantment with the captivating scent of cinnamon – yum!
- Bun in the Oven” Scented Candle looks and smells like the real thing
- Bun candle, dripping with white “icing,” measures 2″ x 1″
- Candle arrives in clever, pale-yellow stove gift box with knobs, burners and lavender accents
- Gift box with oven mitt-shaped “For You” tag measures 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” x 3″ . Sold in a set of four
Do you have a child’s stove (or know someone who does?) Make it your centerpiece for the shower! Leave the oven door open to display the favors inside.
Or, cover a card table with a gingham cloth, set the favors on a real baking sheet or pan and display by the door. Tuck a cute “Take One Please” note in an oven mitt and set by the pan – adorable!
Make sure that delicious cinnamon fragrance reminds your guests of the cinnamon-spiced coffee you served at the party. Here’s a delish recipe you might like to try:
- 3/4 cup hot espresso or strong coffee
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons caramel-flavored syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon-flavored syrup
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
In a serving glass or mug, combine the hot espresso, half-and-half, caramel syrup, and cinnamon syrup. Stir gently to combine. Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon stick. Serve immediately.