Go Glam with These Amazing Halloween Party Ideas
October is here, and that means pumpkins, colorful leaves, and Halloween! With a few DIY tricks, you can turn something ordinary into glam. These Pinterest-worthy Halloween party ideas are perfect for a small gathering or even a huge costume party. Keep scrolling for some spooktacular inspiration!
A Treats Table
Start by creating a focal point where all your treats and drinks are easily accessible. Place a black tablecloth on a small table and add some glitz with a sequined gold table runner. We kept it cute with a black, white, orange and gold color palette!
Party Tip: Find items you already own to add to your decor, like gold candlestick holders and bowls for your DIY marshmallow pop station.
DIY Marshmallow Pops
Easy-to-make treats are always fantastic. DIY marshmallow pops are a sweet and pretty addition to the treat table. Not only do they minimize the host’s time in the kitchen, but it also gives party guests something fun to do!
To create your own DIY marshmallow pop station, you’ll need the following:
- 3 medium-sized bowls
- White melting chocolate
- Regular marshmallows
- Paper straws (Striped black and white straws worked perfectly for this Halloween theme!)
- Pour melted chocolate into one bowl, and display sprinkles and marshmallows in the other two bowls.
- To create your pops:
- First dip one-fourth of a marshmallow in the chocolate. Let the chocolate set for about 30 seconds.
- Then, dip in the sprinkles.
- Leave marshmallows on a plate to set for about 3 minutes before gently attaching to straws.
Party Tip: Reheat the white chocolate occasionally throughout the party to prevent it from hardening.
Lots of Candy!
It’s not a Halloween party without candy! Find fun glass containers to fill with colored candy for a pretty presentation.
Easy Orange Creamsicle Cocktails
Serving specialty cocktails can be a lot of work, but this festive cocktail is so easy, your guests can mix their own the entire night!
- Orange soda (Jarritos brand works great!)
- Whipped cream-flavored vodka
- White chocolate (from DIY Marshmallow Pop station; optional)
- Sprinkles (from DIY Marshmallow Pop station; optional)
- First, lightly dip glasses in white chocolate from the marshmallow pop station.
- Next, dip glasses in sprinkles and let glasses set for 1 to 2 minutes to dry.
- Finally, fill the cocktail shaker halfway with ice, and add orange soda and vodka. Shake gently, strain, and serve into glasses.
DIY Tip: Wrap a few customized stickers on straws for a cute touch. These pinstripe party straw flags matched perfectly!
Glittery Boxes Filled With Macarons
Send guests home with glitzy packaged treats! Fill these gold glitter favor boxes with orange French macarons for a delightful snack.
Simple Halloween Cupcakes
Using store-bought cupcakes can be a time saver. Buy plain cupcakes, dust a few sprinkles on top, and add a few gold bats. Use edible gold spray paint to transform inexpensive black plastic bat rings into elegant cupcake toppers!
DIY Tip: Spray paint extra bat rings gold for a fun wearable favor!
Where to Find It:
Customized glasses, straws, straw flags and gold glitter favor boxes: Kate Aspen | Orange Passionfruit French Macarons: Mac Lab Bakery & Cafe, Duluth, GA | Black and gold candlesticks, black glitter pumpkin: Michael’s | Mummy bowl, black spiderweb bowls, and white wire pumpkin: Target | Gold glass pumpkin: Home Goods