‘Tis the season to eat, drink, and be merry! Celebrate this magical time of year with a rustic chic holiday party and a delectable twist on traditional peppermint bark. Steal a few of these winter inspired ideas for a fun and easy get together!
Over the River and Through the Woods
Chic and rustic elements are the perfect match for a holiday bash! Combine glamorous decor, like gold stripe tea light holders, with rustic birch place card holders and a plaid runner for your table setting. Add a mini bottle brush Christmas tree and a wood charger to each plate for a Yuletide touch.
Eat, Drink, and Be Merry!
Guests will need a hot drink to keep them warm! Heat up apple cider in personalized glass coffee mugs, and let guests take them home as gifts.
DIY Peppermint S’more Favors
It’s always fun to make your own candies and sweet treats to give out to friends and family. Create your own peppermint s’mores and box them up in cute packages!
What You’ll Need:
- Hershey’s® chocolate bars, snapped in halves
- Graham crackers, snapped in halves
- Personalized cupcake boxes (Personalized stickers are optional, but they are such a cute touch!)
- Peppermint marshmallows: Jumbo marshmallows, crushed peppermint, and Almond Bark or any melted white chocolate
- Red and white baker’s twine
- Start by making your peppermint marshmallows. Prep an assembly line by filling one small bowl with crushed peppermint and another with the melted Almond Bark or white chocolate. (Party Tip: You can leave these bowls out to create a DIY s’mores station for guests to create their own marshmallows throughout the party!)
- Next, dip one end of the marshmallow into the white chocolate. Allow the chocolate to set for about 30 seconds.
- Then, dip the chocolate end into the crushed peppermint. Repeat Step 2 with the other end of the marshmallow. Continue repeating these steps for each marshmallow and allow all to set on a plate.
- Finally, assemble cupcake boxes and layer graham crackers, Hershey’s® chocolate, and a peppermint marshmallow. Tie baker’s twine around the top for a pretty holiday touch!
What festive details are you incorporating into your holiday parties? Share in the comments!