Mother’s Day is right around the corner and whether you’re pulling out all the stops or going to a quick dinner, we have you covered! If you’re hosting, this post gives you easy inspiration to pull a beautiful dessert bar together. Tight on time? This trifle will do the trick and we have gift ideas too!
Cream Puff Trifle Recipe
Inspired by Martha’s home made version, we adapted the recipe to fit our timeline and taste. This semi-home made version is simple to create and comes together in about 5 minutes! You can customize it with Mom’s favorite fruit and ice cream too.
- frozen cream puffs (thawed to room temperature)
- blueberry cheesecake ice cream
- whipped cream
- Cover the bottom of your dish with a layer of cream puffs
- Add a layer of blueberry cheesecake ice cream
- Sprinkle with a layer of fresh blackberries
- Cover with whipped cream
- Repeat each layer, and top with a handful of fresh blackberries
Showing up with this trifle in tow will definitely wow!
Don’t forget a gift!
Get inspired with gift ideas for Mom here!