Wedding Wednesday: Building a display sure to wow!
Amp up cocktail hour with an impressive escort card display to help guests find their seats. By working with your wedding vendors on a collaborative display, picking up a place card or wedding favor becomes a memorable part of your big day. Here’s how we collaborated with other vendors at The NotWedding in Atlanta for this favor table that seamlessly fit the inspiration for the event.
1. What’s on display? Choose a place card holder, favor, or something that serves as both! We chose gold beaded frames from Kate Aspen to make a metallic statement.
2. Personalize it! These frames were simply used as favors, so we used a custom stamp from Jenkins Rose | Modern Paper to put a special message inside. We chose pink ink to match the wedding inspiration.
3. Pick a display – We decided on this great sideboard from Miss Milly’s Vintage Furniture Rentals. A smaller table on one side and a chair on the other really helped complete the lounge feel.
2. Decide on a space – Will guests be taking an escort card as they enter the room, or a favor as they exit? We decided to incorporate the side board in to the lounge area, and also close to the exit.
3. Add height – Sweet and simple flowers from Holland Daze added some great height to the display and the vases doubled as sign holders.
4. Make a statement – Unique signage from Liddabits Design Shop added the perfect touch of whimsy with fun flags stuck in the blooms and a banner hanging above telling guests to take a frame.
You have your wedding vision and you’ve hired a team of vendors to bring it to life. Having vendors who handle calligraphy, paper goods, furniture, flowers, and favors work together is sure to turn out WOW worthy wedding details!
To see how the whole event came together, head over to Ruffled!