You know we stay in touch with Brides, and since this is “high season” for wedding plans, I thought you might like to know what’s on the minds of our two “Kate Aspen” brides. That’s right, we have two blushing June brides-to-be on staff!
Right now, their venues are picked, tastings were successful, and hemlines just-so. It’s time for invitations!
Deciding on just the perfect invitation is not easy. Skip shares her personal “invitation journey” to date:
- Looking at invitations online for ideas (wish I were craftier, this would be a fun DIY!)
- Whoa! Found them! And they have matching accommodations cards and RSVP cards! Yea!
- Place order
- Wake up middle of night. Forgot to order Directions Cards with a Map. Gotta send an email fast!
- That lady is so nice. Guess she’s used to panicky brides like me! LOL!
- Proofs are very good – but is that blue my Tiffany blue or just a light blue? Hard to tell from a photo.
- Nice lady sends a sample in the mail. The colors are perfect. Confirm the order. They’ll be here in a week.
- Re-checking my guest list. Double-checking spelling. These are our friends and family – it has to be perfect!
- Calligrapher? Labels? Embossed addresses? Might go with the hand-writing…
- Hey! Postage is going up in May! Need to check on extra postage for RSVPs …
Oh she’s so happy and so busy! And the invitations are positively perfect – here’s a glimpse:
Hey Skip! While you’re studying the guest list – are you also thinking about place card holders?
Best wishes for happy planning to all our June Brides!