One of our most popular girly favors, for showers, bridemaids luncheons – oh-so-many ideas!
(actually, this favor pops with just about anything – try damask patterns and toiles, too!)
A trio of tiny rhinestones adorn the top of this sexy, chrome, stiletto shoe. It’s hard to walk away from this beauty!
- Chrome shoe bottle opener with rhinestone accents
- Opener measures 1 ¾” h x 1 ¼” w x 4 ¾” l
- Passion-pink gift box says “It’s a Shoe Thing!” Shoe Bottle Opener on the front and back
- Shoe-box top is jet black with small, white polka dots, a black, grosgrain bow and a matching “For You” tag
- Gift box measures 3 ¼” h x 1 ¼” w x 4 ¾” l
One, center-plate, at each place setting is always in vogue. But what about these ideas:
Use a beautiful shoebox on each table, line with tiers of color-coordinated tissue, allowing for enough size for each tier to flow outside the box, then stack the favors inside!
Cake plates on the buffet table, sideboard, or gift table, make a lovely setting to display these favors (and the favors stack into a pyramid quite nicely). Or tier the cake plates on top of each other, and line with the favors.
Enjoy the polka-dot whimsy as it spills onto your tablescape. Use a Kate Aspen “Mod Dots” coaster at each place setting, as a place card holder – but slip the engagement photo behind the place card for future memories, and enjoy the squeals of delight when your guests discover the “surprise!”